MDS IDN Supply Chain Management
IDN Experience You Can Trust
With more than 25 years of Medical Distribution experience, TSH is committed to providing IDNs with practical, effective information management solutions. Solutions, proven to reduce costs and increase efficiencies throughout the Medical Supply Chain.
TSH's flagship product, the Master Distribution System (MDS), is a fully-integrated, easy-to-learn, enterprise software solution designed to operate in high-volume, order-intensive, service-oriented Medical Supply environments. A proven, mature and modern solution, MDS is robust, stable and customizable. Offering features not found in general distribution products, MDS represents your single, best choice for medical distribution information technology.
MDS for Medical Distribution...
- Includes all Medical Distribution Requirements
- Rebates and Contract Management
- Lot, Expiration Date and Serial Number Tracking
- DEA and ARCOS reporting
- Physician Order Templates
- EDI - Implementation of X.12 Standard
- Fully Integrated E-Commerce Capability
- Document Imaging
- Multi Carrier Shipping Interface
- Integrated Fax and E-mail Capability
IDN-Specific Supply Chain Solutions...
The Systems House's Master Distribution System is an integrated information management software solution for leading IDNs, offering:
- Contract Management
- Purchasing & Receiving
- Warehouse Management
- Order Processing
- Financial Applications
MDS IDN Works for LeeSar
Discover the difference MDS can make for leading IDN's. Download . Redefining the IDN Supply Chain with MDS.
Note: this link requires Adobe Acrobat Reader- Click Here to download
MDS IDN and Its Companion Products Provide...
- Versatility with each MDS module operational as a stand-alone entity or as part of a fully integrated system
- Key Medical facility functionality, including:
- EDI for purchasing, billing, rebate and sales tracking
- Real-Time Rebate Calculation and Tracking
- E-Commerce with RemoteNet B2B to help solidify customer relationships
- Remote Order Entry providing your customers with 24/7 access for orders, order status and more
- Compliant Reporting that meets DEA and ARCOS requirements
- Contract Management to maintain contracts, facilitate standardization, create e-catalogs and monitor compliance
- FDA Recall Control
- Custom Report Generation with ad hoc query
- Open Architecture that allows expansion and integration with other products
As further commitment to our medical distribution customers, we have developed our Medical Distribution Compliance Guarantee. TSH will incorporate any and all Medical Distribution Industry requirements as part of our regular software updates - at no additional cost to our customers. *
To download a PDF version of our brochure detailing the Medical Features of MDS, click here.
Call toll-free 1-800-MDS-5556 for a FREE demonstration in your office.
* Normal terms of MDS software update policy apply.
Click here and tell us how we can help you with your business solutions.