Master Distribution System (MDS)
Functional, Flexible and Feature-Rich
Designed to operate in a high-volume, order-intensive, service-oriented environment, MDS empowers your company to satisfy customers, improve efficiencies of processing and distribution while you improve your bottom line. MDS addresses all the business processes that a distributor encounters:
- Executive Information System
- Order Processing and Customer Service - Order Entry/Invoicing, Pricing, Costing, Contract Management, Quotations, On-Line Rebate Tracking and Faxing, Imaging and CD-ROM Report Storage (COLD), Lot Inventory Control, Warranty Processing
- Inventory Management and Control including Lot Inventory Control (with expiration date management), Consignment Inventory and Physical Inventory
- Return Merchandise Authorization
- Import Accounting including on-the-water tracking, Letters of Credit and landed cost calculation
- Warehouse Management
- Marketing and Sales Analysis including Report Writer for personalized reports and the ability to download any report to Windows based programs
- Accounting and Financial Management - Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable (integrated to Purchasing) and General Ledger/Financial Reporting
- EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) to the x.12 standard
- Service and Repair
Each of these sub-systems can run separately as a stand-alone entity, or as integrated sub-systems into a comprehensive system that shares information from one function to another. With an integrated system, you need enter any item of input only once, and it is automatically available to any other part of the system.
MDS's unique object-oriented approach makes it an enormously flexible system that can be custom configured to meet the most unique demands of your operation, at a packaged system price. And as your business grows, MDS grows with you. Modifications to the system can be made quickly and economically.
Click here and tell us how we can help you with your business solutions.